11/23/13

Hi My Name Is Lindsay And I Am Addicted To Eating Out


I LOVE eating out.

There are several reasons why but the top two are:

1) Food tastes better when somebody else cooks it

2) Food tastes better when somebody else cleans up the mess

I have been trying to get a handle on my meals out not only or the PPVs but also for my spending. I like to vacation and that costs money which requires saving. I try to cut back on my eating out but I can only stand so many days of leftovers.

Kenyon and I went out to eat on both Monday and Tuesday. We went Shari's and IHOP since there isn't much open after midnight! Both were advertising their turkey dinner. Man I love turkey! I can't wait for Thanksgiving next week. I decided both times to hold off on getting the turkey dinner and oped for a salad at Shari's and eating Kenyon's pancakes at IHOP (not really hungry per se but pancakes sounded good).

I know that Cracker Barrel serves turkey dinner every Thursday night so it was really hard talking myself out of eating out. I forgot I already had pork chops on hand and I also had left over green beans, roasted sweet potatoes, and butternut squash. I ate at home and dinner came together quickly.



On my way to see Trans Siberian Orchestra I stopped for Uswirl frozen yogurt. This was my compromise for eating at home and I had a free one so the price tag was juuuusssst right.



The bummer about frozen yogurt in the winter time is that I will freeze to death so I eat it in my car with the heat on.


Ignore the check engine light as I am getting that fixed next week.

It was delicious and I felt a pretty good compromise. Now, if only this week will go fast so I can officially have my turkey dinner!

No comments: