11/5/13

Change Your Direction


A quote was shared during our WW meeting yesterday.

 

You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.  –Jim Rohn

 

How many times do you feel overwhelmed my your weight loss or maintenance journey?  Sometimes the destination seems so far off.  I know right now getting back to goal seems like it might take forever.

When I went in for WI yesterday the receptionist said “Let’s get you weighed in and see if you have to pay nor not.”  I laughed and slid my credit card towards here  I knew I had to pay.  I thanked her for having the confidence that I was at my goal weight.  She then said, “Maybe you had a huge loss and are back at goal.”  Again, I thanked her for the confidence.

I feel like my days of having a huge loss are gone.  That is okay though.  Small losses still add up.  It is about combining those small losses over time that will get me back to goal.

My destination may seem far off, but I can ALWAYS change the direction in which I go towards my destination.  Those changes will help me get one step closer to being back at my goal weight.

This week my focus is on healthy eating and activity.  I have a few planned meals out but other than that I am going to stick to Power Foods and clean eating.

I’ll leave you with a funny comic I found on FB.


No comments: