11/16/13

Jamba Juice


My friend Jamie gave me this awesome gift card for free 16oz smoothies at Jamba Juice.


It has been years since I have been to Jamba Juice.  It was my go-go place when I was in college.  There used to be one by the movie theater and we would sneak them in to drink during the show.  My favorite was Mango-A-Go-Go.

Once I started WW I didn’t go as often.  It was a combo of not wanting to use as many PPVs and all the sugar.  I think I even tried a light version (aka less sugar) that Jamba Juice started offering and never really liked it as much as the regular version.

Taste buds change and I decided to try the light Mango version again.  Boy was it tasty!!!!
 
The light versions have 1/3 the calories and sugar but even with less the 16oz still contains 34 grams of sugar.  While I will admit it wasn’t as sweet tasting as I am sure the regular version is, I really enjoyed it.  The 16oz is 4 PPVs and while I thought I would only drink half and safe the other half for later I sucked it down in a matter of minutes!

 
I can’t wait to go back.  Knowing they are free makes this gift card buring a whole in my pocket.

They now offer a version that is made with green juice that I might try.  I tried green juice once and I didn’t feel good after so I am cautious.  I also hear it is an acquired taste.  Maybe I’ll try it.

The WW app has lost of drinks to choose from that range from 4 PPVs – 8 PPVs. 

No comments: