11/17/13

10 Week Fitness Challenge: Week Eight









We are closing in on the end of the 12 week fitness challenge and I have surpassed the 100 mile mark!  I am very excited with my progress.

However, I am also getting a little bored with my exercise routine!

Sunday: Raked and Bagged Leaves
I needed to finish raking leaves from Saturday before the wind blew the half I didn’t rake onto the half I did!  I ended up filling 20 leaf bags total.  The tree is still losing leaves.  Ugh!  3 APs earned.




Monday: No Activity
I had plans for dinner out with Kenyon’s coworkers right after work so I knew I would be taking today off activity.


Tuesday: 3 miles
I was at the Y logging miles today.  I went later in the evening, which was nice, and I ended up walking six laps at a time and then doing less PT moves in between.  My long route was starting to feel monotonous.  3 APs earned.


Wednesday: 4 miles
I went outside for my walk today.  It was a beautiful fall day with sunshine.  I enjoyed my dose of Vitamin D.  5 APs earned.


Thursday: 3 miles
Another late night trip to the Y.  I think I am onto something here!  I added in some weight training after I got my miles logged.  4 APs earned.


Friday: No Activity
Another planned rest day.  I had a hair appointment and it was my first shift on graveyard so I planned a nap instead. 


Saturday: 2 miles
I almost skipped my activity today but ended up on the treadmill at home.  2 APs earned.


Total for week eight: 12

Total for challenge: 103 of 120 miles walked

No comments: