11/12/13

10 Week Challenge: Week Seven








We are plugging right along on the 10 Week Fitness Challenge.  I also just found out we all get a T-shirt for participating.  I love a free T-shirt!

Sunday: 5 miles
Week seven started off with a bang!!!  Since I had taken both Friday and Saturday off (unplanned) in week six I knew I was ready to get in some miles.  I went out for a nice long walk after getting a little creative with my walking route (I needed to pee really bad so I swing by Albertson’s).  I saw a BUNNY along my route in a neighborhood.  Looks to me like it might be somebody’s pet.  7 APs earned.



Monday: 4 miles
I was still feeling bad for only getting in 8.5 of my 12 miles last week so I went for a longer walk at the Y on the track.  It was my day off so I was feeling energized.  4 APs earned.

Tuesday: No Activity
I was so happy for a rest day!  My legs and feet were hurting from my longer walks the last two days.

Wednesday: 3 Miles

Thursday: No Activity
Today was not a planned rest day but I just didn’t have it in me.  I had been waking up early with the recent time change and struggling to get back to sleep.  I was tired and wanted to go to bed early.  I felt a little guilty for not doing any activity since it was a very warm afternoon when I got off work.  I was happy for the extra sleep though and went to bed at 7pm.

Friday: 2 miles
I didn’t really have an excuse for only getting in 2 miles today.  I was just not feeling the exercise motivation and since I had gotten in 12 miles this week with my walk in Wednesday I was feeling like only 2 miles would be enough.  It wasn’t even an intense 2 miles.  2 APs earned.

Saturday: Raking Leaves
My activity for today was raking leaves.  Since my WW week runs Tue – Tue, I had only actually earned 5 APs so far for my week.  Wow.  Not very much.  The leaves really needed raked and so instead of walking any miles today I did an hour of raking and bagging.  5 APs earned.

Total for week seven: 14
Total for challenge: 91 of 120 miles walked
I noticed the spreadsheet we track our miles on converts your minutes of exercise into hours.  I have walked for 23.47 hours.  That is almost a full day!  Pretty neat.

No comments: