11/3/13

10 Week Fitness Challenge: Week Six







Week six went fast! We are over the halfway point of our challenge. While I didn't quite get in 12 miles this week, I am still holding strong and slightly ahead of the game.

Sunday: 3 miles
I was able to get in some miles on the treadmill before we left for Reno. 4 APs earned.



Monday: No Activity
We did a good amount of walking today but I didn't have a Fitbit like Danielle had when we were in Vegas. So I don't know how many miles we walked.

Tuesday: No Activity

Wednesday: 3 miles
I was at the Y doing my laps on the track and the PT moves. It is getting a bit boring but I am still meeting my goals of miles and core strengthening. 4 APs earned.

Thursday: 2.5 miles
I logged my miles on the treadmill at home before work. Since I logged an extra 0.5 miles last week I decided to even up my total again. I also lifted some weights afterward. 3 APs earned.

Friday: No Activity
I had dinner plans with one friend and an invite to the ballet with another. No activity today.

Saturday: No Activity
I knew I needed to get in a walk but I just wasn't feeling formal exercise today. I met up with my sister, nieces, friends, and their kids for roller skating so I was able to get in some activity! Roller skating is quite the workout and I was sweating! It is a lot of fun.




Total for week six: 8.5 miles

Total for challenge: 77 miles of 120 miles

I need to step up my game! I am still over the amount of miles I should have at six weeks. However, I was really low this week. Part of the reason was travel and part was just needing a break. I need to get in my full 12 miles next week and continue to push through!!

No comments: