11/15/13

One Potential Downside To Weight Loss

There are many, many, many things I love about weight loss and being at a smaller size.   One potential downside to weight loss is that now I don’t have excuse anymore to sit out of doing something active…like raking leaves. 

Ugh!


We have a really big tree in our yard, which you can see has not even lost all its leaves.
When we bought our house it was in the month of February.  There was snow on the ground and the big tree was bare.  It wasn’t until I Googled our address that I realized how massive this tree was and what a pain it would be in the years to come.

The raking of leaves started on Saturday.  I only had an hour and was able to fill nine recycle leaf bags.


I also only got about half of the larger of the front yards done!


Sunday I was at it again and filled an additional 11 leaf bags for a total of 20 bags!!!





All my hard work wasn’t for nothing though.  I earned 5 APs my first day of raking and 3 APs the second day.  It was still a really great calorie burn!  I am considering hiring somebody next year though.  I think I say that every year!


No comments: