7/10/15

Pre-Weekend Friday



Good Afternoon.  I’m a bit behind on time for getting my blog post written.

I met Jamie for Costa Vida last night so I could use my 2 for 1 coupon.  I hate letting a good coupon like that go to waste.  We had a nice visit as we hadn’t seen each other for a few weeks.  I love my meet up with friends.

Speaking of which, I am meeting up with Mark, Rebecca, Janet and maybe Phoenix this coming weekend.  I am going to try and see my coworker Jamee’s new baby as well.  There is lots of fun to look forward to on my three days off.

I work a late shift due to coverage so I didn’t have to be work until 8am.  I met Kenyon at Original Pancake House for breakfast.  We shared a huge omelet (jack cheese and green chile) and a side of the delicious bacon.  It was nice to see him before I headed off to work and he headed home to bed.





I am so ready for my weekend.  I’m looking forward to vegging in front of the TV and getting caught up on my shows.  If you don’t see me this weekend, you know where to find me.

No comments: