9/15/16

Loose Tracking By Weeks End

I took today off work since I'm going to the Dirks Bentley concert tonight. I didn't need the full day off when I requested it months ago. But I'm really glad I'm not back to work today. I've got four friends struggling right now with some personal stuff and it has been an emotional few days for them. I'm glad I've been able to be a supportive friend as they get back on a path to happier days. Work allows me the money to live and do the things I love but it isn't the end all/be all. Being able to spend time with family and friends is what is truely important.

Needless to say, my food has not been as on track late in the week as it was early on. I was more strict at the start of the week but have loosened the reins the last two days. I've also not formally exercised this week. I get frustrated with myself that I don't try harder but I also feel like this is just part of the phase of my life I've entered into at the moment. When I'm ready,I will try harder.



 

No comments: