6/28/17

I Need A Nap


I am tired.

Maybe I didn’t sleep well but today I feel exhausted.  I had a million errands to run and only today to do it, so I got up when my alarm went off at 2pm and I’ve been going ever since.  I am now at work until 6am.  And, I’ve gotta work two extra hours tomorrow.  Oh please Friday…come quickly! I’m burning the candle at both ends this week.

In the early afternoon, I went out to my sister’s house so I could help my nieces apply their 4th of July Jamberry wraps.  I had bought them earlier in the month and wanted to wait as long as possible before applying them in hopes they are still on come the actual holiday next week.  They turned out cute.







 

I will be meeting up with my Jamberry consultant, along with some other Jamberry gals, to have our 4th of July mani party on Friday.  I’m super stoked to apply my holiday wraps.  Then, Phoenix secured a babysitter so we are planning to go downtown and just hang out.  We will grab some beers and people watch.  Maybe eat some yummy food.  We are sort of just keeping it casual.

How is it only Wednesday?  This weekend is dragging big time!



No comments: