6/18/17

Saturday Par-Tay x2


Happy Father’s Day to all the great Dads out there.  I know I sure got a good one.  My Dad has an annual Ihli-men fishing weekend each year so I won’t be celebrating with him today.  I’m actually at work (go figure).  So…if you are celebrating with your Dad, have fun and toast one for me.

My Saturday day-off was fun-filled and went by quick. I was actually pretty exhausted from my work week so I didn’t party all that hard.  I got myself gussied up and decided to wear my new Sassy Z Lipsense color.  I do like a natural lip but I also want it to be noticeable.  I like this color.  I put my glitter gloss on top and was ready to party!


First up was our realtor team’s Customer Appreciation party.  They had it in a nearby park with bouncy house and face painting for the kiddos.  Christina’s husband Lane cooked up hamburgers and hot dogs and guests brought sides and desserts.  It was a nice spread and very yummy.  I hadn’t eaten due to being really busy before the party so I was starved! 

Christina & Company collected donations for breast cancer research in which their company then matched those donations.  Kelli Day, an important part of our realtor team battled breast cancer a few years ago so this organization is near and dear to everybody.  They presented a check for the total amount at the party.  Some tears were shed taking about how wonderful Kelli is and how we are happy she is with us (and has a baby on the way).




We were about to say our goodbyes a little early when Christina told me not to leave yet.  I wasn’t sure what to expect but had thought maybe I won Client of the Year.  I had heard this award was up for grabs and knew I had referred a few Christina’s way.  My referrals ended up with closing on six homes and so I won Client of the Year.  WhooooHoooo!









We also won some super generous prizes.  Thank you Christina & Company.  You have always been an amazing group to work with and even though we don’t plan to sell/buy in the future, I’ll keep putting the word out to anybody that could use a good realtor in the Treasure Valley area.





I didn’t take any photos of Brenda’s Luau Party.  There was a lot more people this year than last year and it was great to see some familiar faces.  I had driven all over town looking for Watermelon Shandy beer and also found Grapefruit Shandy.  Both were good but I like the grapefruit better.

I am looking forward to some downtime when I get home from work tonight.  Tomorrow, I face the scale.  I’ll report back (but be prepared for ugly!)







No comments: