7/6/18

A Good Week Of Activity...So Far


Good Friday Morning!  With my new days off being during the weekday, it is your Friday but my Monday.  Whomp! Whomp!  However, I used the extra hours during the weekday to get to the gym.  Yeah!  So, even though I am a bit tired today, it has been a good week so far.

Here is a peek at what my return to the gym looked like:

 


Tuesday I met Kelsey at the gym for the Looped In class.  Wednesday I walked on the treadmill at work during my overtime shift.  Thursday I met up with Phoenix at the gym for a double dose of classes, Kickboxing and Chisel (weights).

 


I also drug my niece Hailey along with me to the gym on Thursday as she spent the night after taking in some fireworks.  She didn’t want to do the kickboxing class but as a whole, we were able to get her to do some of the weights class.  She lasted about 10 minuets then we joked the rest of the day about her bulging muscles.  Ha!  Teenangers.

I had some meals out planned this week, which was causing me some anxiety.  There is nothing worse than a renewed focus on your WW plan only to remember that you have all these temptations ahead of you.  I took it one day at a time and tried my best to balance it throughout the rest of my day.  I had some rollover points from both Monday and Tuesday, which also helped add to my Weekly Smart Points Allowance.  I ended up using 4 WSPA on both Wednesday and Thursday.  Since I had the rollover weekly points, I have 40 WSPA left for the week.

I don’t foresee anything between now and WI so I am hoping for a loss this week.  You never know what your body will do though.  I have to work some extra hours today and tomorrow but I am going to also plan on getting in some activity either at work (console treadmill) or after work.

Since I have been thinking a lot about what isn’t working and have been making some changes, I’ve scaled back some areas I was using points (coffee creamer as I drink an abundance of coffee) and I think that is what is also helping off set the rest of the day’s points.
My meals have not been particularly glamorous this week, but I am enjoying the turkey sausage crumbles I picked up at Fred Meyer.  They make my morning omelet taste so good.


Keep On Keeping On

No comments: