7/27/18

Workin' The Program


After seven glorious days off, which were spent staying up way too late and sleeping in, I’m going to need all the coffee today.

 


I’m getting myself planned for my upcoming social events this next three days.  I have just looked up the points on the WW app for Yardhouse, where I am meeting two coworkers/friends after work.  I also prepared myself with a low point breakfast and 0 SPV lunch and snacks.  I still have 51 WSPA available as well. 

I’m mostly nervous because I really want to break out of the 220s this week.  I have gotten so close so many times and then just shoot back up the scale.  Regardless of if I make it this week or not, I won’t be jumping back up again.  I will get there eventually and there is always next week.

 


But, I am going to try my very best to stay the course and pre-plan.  That is always the best practice!

No comments: