7/10/18

Weekly Wi: "Only"

It was great to be back at my Tuesday AM meeting. I love those members and they were all so happy to see me just as I was happy to see them. The leader that replaced Donna once she retired is named Paula. She was also wonderful. She has such great energy and really loves to talk about behavior changes. The meeting flew by and we even went over.

I was a bit nervous on the drive to the meeting. I had a great week earning a blue dot all seven days. I managed my points, balanced my meals out, and even had 10 oz of beer last week. I exercised five days and pushed myself when I was at the gym class.


I “only” lost 0.8 pounds. I don't like to use the term “only” but it did feel a little deflating. But, I was also slightly worried about how I would handle a gain so I'm glad it was a loss. Regardless, I feel good and I am very happy about last week. I am not going to change anything major this week and just keep at it to see if the tracking will add up to seeing a bigger loss at the scale.



Challenges this week are getting to the gym/exercising due to some commitments and that I really want to make time to get together and visit with Danielle. I decided to take today off from formal activity and will go to a class at the gym tomorrow. I'm also meeting Kelsey at the gym both Thursday and Friday. I can also walk on the treadmill at work so I'm sure one way or another, I'll get in some activity this week.

I have a loose meal plan but am thinking of meal ideas that will keep me on track and are lower in points. I also want to not burn out or get bored with food. For some reason, food seems to be the weak link lately and I am just not super creative. I also am looking for meals that I can prep before the gym and have it ready to go when I get home. I'll keep working on that this week.

I don't have any major social events on my calendar and I want to keep my alcohol consumption low. I am meeting Danielle for happy hour as we have been dying to try this new place called Gas Lantern. Other than that, no plans. I don't want to say I won't have any other alcohol but I know that is one place I can cut back points/calories easily. I'm also going to try another week of one less iced coffee a day. I did cave a few times this last week and went to the coffee shop for a second coffee. I think my credit card will thank me more than the scale if I forgo it more.

I hope you are having a great Tuesday.

No comments: