7/30/18

Carolina Reaper Pepper Challange At 10 Barrel Brewing


Since my WW week starts on Monday, I just ended a successful week.  We had a lot of fun last night at 10 Barrel Brewing and Phoenix crushed the Carolina Reaper Pepper Challenge.  She had to eat a personalized size pizza with two Carolina Reaper Peppers on it and drink a Reaper-Rita all in 15 minutes or less.
 

Phoenix completed the challenge in 7 minutes and 58 seconds!  Which was faster than the guy at a neighboring table that completed his challenge. 
 

She received a $25 gift card to 10 Barrel, a growler and free fill, and they bought her pizza and Rita.  It was epic!
I stuck to my pre-plan and ordered a personal sized combination pizza and side Caesar salad with dressing on the side.  I had one beer, although the kind I wanted to try that was served in the 12 ounce glass was out so I had a 16 ounce beer.  I really wanted dessert after but since Kenyon was with me, it was easy to just go home and eat some fruit, which I did. 
Success feels sooooo good.  Now, to see what the scale says tomorrow morning.
To Be Continued…

No comments: