7/18/18

Checking In On A Wednesday

I started my morning off with my usual breakfast and a boatload of watermelon. I really love watermelon season. Have you ever tried watermelon and cottage cheese? It’s really good. My Mom likes her melon with salt but not me! I guess cottage cheese is a little salty though. It’s a nice treat.

Potatoes cooked in olive oil, eggs, and bacon for the win! Oh, don’t forget the coffee.

House cleaning Day 2 is in my agenda today. We were running errands at Costco last night and I treated myself to some flowers. They go great with a clean house. I’ll share a photo one they open up more

We had a Date Nite with Phoenix and Stacey at Flying Pie Pizza for Theo habanero pizza season. I don’t like hot things but Phe does. I was a bit stressed all day yesterday trying to balance and make a plan ahead of time. Plus, I’m usually starving all day on WI day and usually moody! But, it’s all tracked and accounted for. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: