7/24/18

Return Of The Apple Pancake


I couldn’t sleep really well the other night and found myself craving an apple pancake in the middle of the night (2am!!).  I knew if I used the blender to mix a batch of Banana Bread Protein Pancakes that I’d wake Kenyon.  So, I pulled out some Kodiak mix.  I don’t really like Kodiak because it isn’t sweet enough for me.  But, you’ve gotta make do with what you have sometimes.


I chopped my apple, added some olive oil to the pan and sautéed them along with brown sugar and cinnamon.  Poured in the pancake batter and covered to cook.  I had a bit of a tough time getting it to flip but the end result was still delicious.




I can’t have a pancake without peanut butter and a dollop of honey.




This apple pancake cost me quite a few points but it sure did satisfy the craving.  I’ll have to try it again soon but this time, I’ll make the Banana Bread cakes.

No comments: