7/26/18

Weekly WI: Down Another 1.4 Pounds

I had a great WI this week and lost 1.4 pounds. The leader described my losses as “steady” which is a great way to look at it. 

I am looking ahead at this week and trying for a 1.8 pound loss to get me to 219.8. I really want to keep seeing the scale progress and I was able to get into size 16W capris, which were a bit too snug last year. Of course, not all pants are created equal so one pair fits great and another is snug. So, all the more reason to keep working hard over the next six weeks until we head to Europe (and of course long after that).

When I entered the weight into my WW app, I saw the pounds since start column is +46.6 and once again, that doesn't feel too overwhelming. 

Cutting back on social situation and alcohol have helped a lot. I ended up schedule quite a few social events this week so I'm a bit nervous. I am prepping ahead of time and reminding myself that I don't have to partake to enjoy the social aspects. And, I'm going to continue to balance. Over the last three weeks, I really do need to use some of my WSPA as that is what my body likes. That makes social situations a little bit easier, but important not to go overboard. 

It's my last day off so I need to get a move on. I've got a hair appointment, lunch plans, and I need to film today for our RCC Lip Sync Recruitment Video. Busy day off!

No comments: