11/17/19

Ended My First Week On The Purple Plan


Hello and Happy Sunday.

My first full week of being on the Purple Plan with the recent rollout of myWW is about to come to an end.  It has been a great week as far as my usual goals go.

I earned blue dots all week

 



I exercised six of seven days

 

And my water intake has been its usual stellar self.  I had one day where I felt a bit dehydrated and had a bit too much espresso and nursed a headache the next day.  But, feeling better now.

I also tried out some new foods this week and enjoyed the varied meal plan. 

 





I wasn’t 100% rotating a lot of foods in/out because of our upcoming vacation.  But, the shakeup was good for my taste buds.  I’ll know tomorrow if it was good for the scale too.



I am prepping myself for the unknown tomorrow.  When you change things up anything can happen.  I have heard stories of weight gain after starting the Purple Plan.  I ate differently this week and that alone can mean anything.

Have a great evening and I’ll report back tomorrow.

No comments: