11/26/19

WW WINS Rewards


I redeemed some WW WINS for more rewards. WhoooHoooo…free stuff!

 
WW finally had them back in stock and I snagged some up fast.  I love that these wine tumblers have portion lines inside which make tracking my Cense wine really easy.  I know what I’m using for Thanksgiving!
 
I’ll always save point for wine (and beer).

 


It has a 5 oz, 6 oz, and 8 oz line for easy measuring
 
 
The new myWW success story weigh-in booklets are very large.  My Mom was kind enough to snag me a WW Pouch since I recently redeemed WINS for the wine glasses and didn’t have enough.  She said it was perfect timing too because they are all out.

 
I really enjoy having the Wellness That Wins program as part of my WW membership.  It has been really fun to earn free stuff just by tracking and staying on track.  It is a nice extra incentive.
 
 

No comments: