11/1/19

October Apple Watch Challenge Complete & Welcome November

Good Morning and Welcome November.

You all know I love a fresh new month.  I’ve been thinking of goals to focus on this month and I’m also going to take a lead from Ashley @ww.maintaining.mayhem, who I follow in IG. 

  • Earn All The Blue Dots
  • Drink All The Water
  • Walk All The Steps


Did anybody notice that the WW app has given us more wiggle room for earning blue dots?  You can now eat up to 8 points over your DPSA and still earn your blue dots.  Awesome!  I love feeling like I can not only earn the blue dots but also not feel so restricted in my 24 DSPA budget.  This gives me more freedom for how I eat and what I want to indulge on.

I don’t struggle with water…at…all.  But, I have not had my usual water intake the last few days and that along with extra sodium and overall junk, I am feeling so bloated and like I’m retaining tons of water.  Getting back to work, routine, and all the water intake will make me feel better quickly.



It’s a new month and a new Apple Watching Activity Challenge.  I completed my October Challenge to log 13 workouts of at least 15 minutes.



Since that was a pretty easy goal, I didn’t really strive for much and I was really down to the wire getting it done.  I need to increase that activity.  So, here comes November giving me more to strive for.



This month, I have to burn 21,000 calories.  These are a combination of daily Movement calories and exercise calories.  In order to burn that many calories, I will need to get back to regular exercise.  I also have to stay focused on the midnight timeframe that the watch changes over to a new day and that I’m getting enough calories burned each day while I’m on graveyard shift.  

It all feels doable and it all feels super motivating, which is what I need right now.  Plus, we are going to Vegas in three weeks so I am sort of going to cheat because we walk a lot in Vegas and I’ll be logging double my daily Movement calories.  This makes the goal feel less overwhelming but still gives me the kick in the pants I need.



I started November 1st off with a bang and did one of my favorite Aaptiv treadmill workouts.  Let’s get this month starting off on the right food shall we!


I’m doing so well on completing all 12 months of my Apple Watch Activity Challenges.  There is not stopping me now.


No comments: