11/18/19

Weekly WI:2nd Loss In A Row


Drum Roll Please…

 


I was so happy to see a loss at my WW Studio tonight.  I loved the foods I ate this week and really enjoyed changing it up.  I am glad my body agreed especially since I had such a large loss last week.  It blows my mind to have had another great loss this week.


And, this is just wanted I need pre-vacation.  But, unless in the past were I like that “buffer” before vacation, I have no desire to have to lose this weight again so this extra bit of loss will help me stay motivated.  I am really going to try and find the balance between fun and mindfulness.

I also have my sights on getting over the 95 pound hump again and that won’t happen if I eat and drink with reckless abandon in Vegas.  So, I’ll be thinking on it and getting a plan in place along with staying mindful with eat meal.

I am going to get on the treadmill before midnight and also after midnight so I can keep my activity game strong before we leave town.  While there won’t be any formal activity, I will be getting in plenty of walking.  When we return from vacation, I’ll get back to some weight activity too.  I know lifting weights is helping my weight loss efforts and also making me feel good in my clothes.

The Purple Plan was a great way to shake this up this last week.  I do plan to try and follow the Purple Plan while we are on vacation.  Or at least I’ll do my best when I have the option.  I am not sure I’ll really track but I think what will really help is if I at least track my alcohol.  With just 17 DSPA, maybe this will help me evaluate if I really need another beer.  Also, I will not have any sugar/treats/dessert.  That is an easy thing I can sway away from and I know sugar affects me big time.  I am willing to give up treats.  The only possibility is if we go to The Cheesecake Factory, which tends to be a tradition. Then, I’ll partake in a shared slice with Kenyon.  If we hit up a buffet or tow, I will probably just skip it.  Again, I don’t want to stress over it.  I just want to be mindful.

And with that…I better get on the treadmill!

No comments: