11/8/19

Having A Rough Week








It has been a rough week.  I’m letting the pressure of the scale start to get to me.  I feel torn being obsessive/on track and wanting to veer out of control.  I literally have conversations with myself, “no you need to lose weight this week.”

Last night was the worst.  I had plans at 4:30pm to meet my friend Jenny at Old Chicago.  I had sort of pre-planned a slice of Chicken Alfredo Pizza and a side salad.  There was a chance I was getting called into work afterwards so I skipped the beer and saved some points there.  I had not eaten before we arrived because it was just a few hours until our meet up.  I also was able to get in a 30 minute walk at the mall before.

I didn’t leave OC feeling deprived but I was super hungry practically the minute I got home.  Clearly the not eating anything before, the activity, and the lack of protein was a bad idea.  This led the course to feeling like I just couldn’t get “full” all night long.  I talked Kenyon into going to Cracker Barrel for Turkey Dinner Thursday, which is what I was craving vs. Old Chicago pizza.  The two back-to-back high point meals left me with practically no points for the remainder of my evening.  I still had some 0 SPV options although I was also okay if I didn’t earn my blue dots.

I’ve been exhausted from my exercise this week so I spent the evening on the couch snacking.  Popcorn, crackers/pretzels and peanut butter, even a chicken sausage.  Ugh.  So many points used last night and so many WSPA consumed.  These days happen and of all the day in my week, I knew Thursday was the best day for a high point day.  Plus, once I start my work week (today) I am back on track with brining my meals to work.

Despite all this crazy mental crap, my activity has been going well. 




I am on an 8-day streak with 30 minutes of activity each day.  This makes me feel really awesome and really sore!  I’m still feeling my total body weight workout from early Wednesday morning.  I’ve got to think all this activity and honest tracking will eventually pay off on the scale but I am worried about another gain.  I sort of feel “heavy” too which isn’t helping my weird mood either.

Okay, enough Debbie Downer for today.  Thanks for listening to me vent.

No comments: