11/25/19

Weekly WI: Four Months Of Losses


Oh man…November has been a GREAT month for weight loss and I have actually had four months of continuous losses.  I’m stoked!





I was down 0.4 pounds post-Vegas vacation.  I am so glad that my mindfulness and goal-smashing efforts paid off.  I am ending the month with a nice size loss and since I had that gain the first weigh-in of November, I am actually down five pounds over the last four weeks. 
 

 

It feels great!  And, it will surely keep me on track through the upcoming holidays.
 


This week should go smoothly.  Kenyon and I have a stay-cation in town on Wednesday night and then we will partake in Thursday Thanksgiving festivities at my aunt and uncle’s house.  I do need to meal plan for the week so I am get my Purple Plan in place for another successful week.  I like seeing my weekly downward trend.  I also plan to get back into exercise as well as weight training.  I needed a few days off after all that Vegas walking.  We logged a lot of steps/miles and my back and hips needed some rest.
 
Have a great week.

No comments: