11/15/19

It's Friday And The Week Before Vacation


Hello and Happy Friday.

It is getting late in the day but so far, this day has been busy.  I am exhausted and I still have another 8.5 hours to go in my shift.  Oy!  After getting up too early on Thursday, I had training today that I had to be up early for.  I’ve been up since about 11am and wasn’t able to catch a nap before my graveyard shift.  I’m going to be reminding myself all night the extra money in my paycheck will be nice.

I was able to get in a quick 20 minute walk on the treadmill before work.  I still need to get a few more minutes to meet my daily goal so I’ll see if I can squeeze in a few more before midnight.

Despite planning for a high point day on Thursday, I ended my day with a blue dot.  Kenyon and I met Phoenix and Stacey for drinks at Craft Lounge in Nampa. 

 




I accidently ordered the “expensive” drink which was excluded from the 2 for 1 happy hour menu and thus, I only had one drink.  I saved myself 10 points.  We had a low point dinner at my parent’s house and then hung out at home the rest of the evening.

Eventually I made some lasagna using a recipe I threw together in the recipe builder.  I was good but a bit dry. 




 

Next time I’ll use canned tomatoes.  I was planning to make the lasagna in an 8x8 and have four servings for the week.  Kenyon expressed interest in some so I changed up my recipe last minute and made a 13x9 size.  My very large portion was 3 points.  I have lots to get me through the work week and it will freeze well too.  Kenyon ended up not liking it. BOO!
I also made some chicken and gravy, a recipe I Googled after meal photos on Instagram but no actual recipe.  It was quick and easy and delicious.  I had Yukon Gold potatoes, butternut squash, and green beans alongside.  It really filled me up.
 

I also snacked on some popcorn last night.  I love me some air popped popcorn.  I shared this large batch with Kenyon but don’t think I wouldn’t eat it all on my own. 

 


I may have popped a little more for myself.  I don’t like sharing popcorn.  I’m glad it is 0 SPV on the Purple Plan.

No comments: