11/19/19

New Coffee Maker: Keurig K-Duo Plus




Oh the things that excite us as adults.




We have been on the hunt for a combined coffee maker that can brew both K-cups and ground coffee.  The reason for this would be so we can use up less counter space.  I already have my Starbucks Verismo coffee maker which brews my delicious Starbucks espresso.  Then, we have a traditional Keurig brewer.  When Kenyon wants ground coffee, the Coffee Mate coffee pot would get pulled out of the cabinet. 

Last week, Kenyon spotted the Keurig K-Duo Plus at Costco.  What we loved about this one is it had an insulated carafe instead of the glass carafe as we had spotted on the cheaper duo models.  Kenyon prefers brew one pot of coffee and drink on it all night long so we like the insulation. 




This is also a traditional Keurig and also brews K-cups.  There are many more settings and cup sizes then our old Keurig too.



So far this has been a bit hit.  I love the sleek design and how compact it feels.  I will also enjoy this new coffee maker when I entertain since I can brew a full pot of coffee.  My Dad always has a pot of coffee brewing when Grandpa comes for dinner so now I can return the favor.  I feel like I got my love of coffee from my father.  When I was a kid, he always had coffee brewing and I love the smell of coffee brewing.




No comments: