9/18/13

I Love This Time Of Year

I already posted about how much I love Fall.  I found these cute tiny pumpkins at Albertson’s that make great decorations.  I might end up painting them and will pass a few onto my sister.  I know my nieces will love the small size.

I also love this time of year for this reason.






Halloween candy has started turning up in the stores.  That means it will soon start turning up at work.  I love candy and I have gotten to the point where I can have just one candy bar.  I often don’t buy it for home though because Kenyon can’t eat just one and that isn’t fair to him.

I will buy my Halloween candy early if there is a good sale so I can get a good deal.  The bags stay sealed and they are often hidden so Kenyon can’t find them.  This also helps me to stay out of it.  Now, Halloween night it is free game!  I will eat my share, as well as the share of many other people, on that night while we are passing out candy and waiting for Trick-or-Treaters.

I won’t be passing out candy this year.  Kenyon has to work so I think I’ll just skip it.  We don’t get many treaters to begin with and I always buy more candy then necessary.  I love variety so when faced with lots of candy decisions I want one of each kind!

I will continue to enjoy candy that makes its way into our dispatch center.  I will often stock pile it in my lunch bag for when I want to spend the PPVs on a small treat. 

After all, chocolate makes you happy. 

No comments: