9/14/13

September Weigh-In


I am a little late in posting about my September WI.  I also forgot to take a photo last week when I got on the scale.

Since I have been dealing with my sore back and lack of activity I figured it would take a while before my weight dropped back into goal range again.  I am feeling pretty content so really it wasn’t stressing me out.  I suppose since I got my 10th Bravo charm and another key charm last month that the stress over not being at goal just wasn’t there.  I was even feeling pretty content if I ended up having to pay all month long.

Regardless of being in goal range or not I wasn’t going to miss my meeting.  If I have to pay $9 then I have to pay.  I won’t miss my meetings just because of the number on the scale.

I was thinking I might do my WI last Saturday so I could attend the morning meeting.  I really like that group as it is a VERY large group with a lot of energy.  I would also get to see my favorite leader as she is the receptionist on Saturdays.  If not the Saturday morning meeting, I was also considering going to the Monday morning meeting.  I wasn’t in goal range that would mean having to pay $9 on both Saturday AND Monday.  The WW week starts over on Saturday so I would have to pay for a new week and a new meeting on Monday.

Long story short, which is never my forte, I decided to check my weight on my home scale.  Low and behold, I had dropped back into goal range.  I jumped in my car and drove to the WW center so I could get my September WI on the books.

176.8. 

So I was just barely in goal range (173-177).  I also lost 2.6 pounds and was just 0.8 pounds heavier then when I did my WI the week I hurt my back.  I missed the meeting, which I found out was being taught by my favorite leader who was filling in for the leader.

 I instantly felt good and had a slight pep in my step!  My pants were also fitting better, which was a nice bonus.  I also attend the Monday meeting but since there wasn’t much change I didn’t get on the scale.  Instead Kenyon and I went to breakfast before the meeting.  Every good WW member knows you DON’T eat or drink before getting on the scale!

My plan is to flip-flop between Saturday and Monday meetings.  Now that my weight has been collected I am good for the whole month and can attend as many meetings as I wish.  I do plan to still WI weekly as it is what keeps me accountable.

I also still feel pretty content.  I am at a phase right now where I can’t do high intensity exercise as I have done in the past.  I do want to get back to my normal exercise routine but in order to do that I must heal my back.  I want to continue to maintain and try really hard to stay in goal range so I don’t feel stressed out next month.

I also have a Vegas trip coming up next weekend and that will surely affect the scale.  I plan to still have run regardless!

No comments: