9/16/13

Weekly Weigh-In


I had my weekly WI today along with my Monday WW meeting.



I was actually 177.8 but my iPhone also seems to have gained some weight. I was up a full pound from when I did my WI the first Saturday of the month.

I skipped the scale last week. I knew I was up because my pants were reminding me I was uncomfortable. I also had quite the indulgence on Saturday. It seems a bad behavior has worked its way into my life and my weekend eating is getting a little out of control. I have gone over my points for several weeks in a row. As of Saturday night I was in the negative by 18 PPVs. That means I hate all my WPPAs, the 11 APs I earned this week, and still ate more. Again, a bad habit I need to start to focus on and make corrections.

Weekends are when Kenyon and I usually eat out. I am on track through the week and often eat leftovers or what not that I pack from home. Going out to eat is enjoyable and delicious. Once I run out of PPVs though I seem to not flip that switch to say “okay you are done” and instead I think “yippie...more food.” I am headed to Las Vegas with my friend Danielle this weekend I am going to save as many WPPAs and APs as I can for that. I am sure I'll go over my PPVs again. I do plan to enjoy my vacation and have some drinks. I need to remember that fun doesn't mean food either. Danielle is quite active so I know we will get in some walking as well.

I am also having a mini stay-cation when I get back home and taking next week off work. I plan to get in activity and keep my eating clean and healthy. Just because I am toying the high side of my goal right now, and even a little over, doesn't mean I don't plan to enjoy vacation.

I am also feeling pretty content right now. I would like to keep my weight under 180 pounds. And really 180 is sort of a “scream weight” as we call it at WW. Normally I don't even like to go that high but I am giving myself a little wiggle room as I continue to heal my back. I am having some good days though so I am getting in some activity. I went on two different three mile walks over the weekend. I plan to continue to get out for walks this week and next. I like being active again.

Okay, that is an update on where I am at right now. Yes, I gained a pound this week. Onward we go.

No comments: