9/8/13

S'morez

I don't buy cereal anymore. I just don't feel cereal alone fills me up nor does it do anything to keep my hunger at bay for an extended period of time. Sugary cereals also make it difficult to stop at just one bowl. I really love Life Cereal. When I used to have it in the house I would tell myself
just one bowl.” I would measure it on the scale, trying hard NOT to add in a few more pieces of cereal above the serving size, and then I would tell myself this was the only bowl.

Yep, three bowls later was when I realized I had a problem.

I guess cereal is sort of like donuts. They both taste so good it is hard to to stop at just one!


Our local Rosauers grocery store had a 13 hour sale for Back To School on cereal. I spotted this one in the advertisement.



It was like an obsession too over. I HAD to try this cereal! I love s'mores and I feel they are a must whenever a camp fire is near. Since I was picking up some cereal for my sister and her kids I figured I would get a box of S'morz for me too.

The verdict? It was just okay. Yes it was sugary and yummy and really I tasted the chocolate coating more than anything. I am not sure it really tasted like s'mores per se. I enjoyed only ONE bowl as my dessert after dinner and will take the rest of the box to my sister's house. She said her girls loved this cereal.

I also bought some Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds and clusters to add into my yogurt. The sugar amount is pretty low and I like a little crunch with my yogurt. Since we don't keep milk in the house eating multiple bowls become more difficult. However, Kenyon was quite creative one night when he ate some old cereal we had kicking around the hosue with half and half. Um???

What I will always love about WW is that no food is off limits. If I want cereal, I have cereal. I did just that, enjoyed it, and now...moving on.


No comments: