9/1/13

Beer Thirty


I had a GroupOn to redeem for beer tasting for four at Payette Brewing Company.



The deal included a flight of beer where we each got three 5oz pours, one 20oz pint, a glass to take home, and a koozie. My friend Tami gave me her take home glass and koozie so I had a set. Thanks Tami!  I can't remember the names of the beers I selected but my favorite was the middle one, Laughing Barn Ale.  It had a hint of orange to it.



I rounded up some of my favorite girl friends and we headed to Garden City. Payette Brewing Company is sort of hidden away and has a very small parking lot. The tasting room is quite large, however, with chairs at the bar and some tables and booths. It was also busier than I expected since neither of us have been there before.

With just one guy working behind the counter it wasn't the fastest service but he did a great job. It can't be easy to work by yourself but the relaxed atmosphere and laid back patrons helped!

Photo op!

Tami and Kate

Danielle and I



Thanks to Danielle, Tami, and Kate for joining me.

No comments: