3/14/14

FitBit Weekly Totals


It wasn’t a super eventful week in fitness and I had to take one additional unplanned rest day due to back pain.  But hey, something is better than nothing right?

FitBit totals: 49,143 steps and 23.47 miles.  I was a bit low on the miles this week for sure.  I ended up earning 19 APs for the week.


Wednesday: YMCA date with my friend Phoenix on the elliptical
I met Phe at the Y for a chat.  I know when I worked out the Saturday prior on the elliptical my back/hips were a bit sore the next day.  I thought it was because I had just moved too fast in my hurry to get my workout done.  But again this week my back/hips were very sore the next day.  I might have to take elliptical off my list of activity right now.  That is sad because it is still a really great calorie burn.  5 APs earned.


Thursday: 2 miles on the treadmill
I was tired.  I wasn’t feeling it.  My legs were like led.  My back was hurting me.  This was not a good day for activity.  2 miles was all I had in me.  2 APs earned.


Friday: Unplanned rest day
Due to my back/hip pain I took a rest day.  It was difficult because the sun was shining and I had wanted to walk to SouperSalad for lunch.  I knew I needed to rest and if I rested today then tomorrow would be better.


Saturday: Long walk outside
My Garmin wasn’t working so I don’t know how far I walked but I walked for one hour outside.  It was nice.  Resting on Friday meant I was feeling better today.  4 APs earned.


Sunday: Rest Day
I decided to take today off as it was my only day off this week and Kenyon was also off work.  It was a low key day but we ran some errands so I did log some steps on my FitBit.


Monday: 3 miles on the treadmill
I was going to head to the Y to walk to the track but I just didn’t have time.  So the treadmill at home was my workout for today.  4 APs. 

Tuesday: 3 miles on the treadmill 

I walked on the treadmill while I watched The Bachelor.  It was an eventful season with Juan Pablo!

No comments: