3/7/14

Fitness On The Brain


I had a good activity week.  I seem to average about the same amount of mileage on my FitBit.  I do strive for 10,000 steps a day but sometimes I just don’t walk enough.  If only I didn’t sit all day (night) and work!

 Total for the week: 59,620 steps and 28.66 miles.

Wednesday: Rest Day
I took a rest day today.  Why?  Because I wanted to and so I did.  I knew I’d have to earn at least 4 APs each day of the week from here on out if I would rach my 20 AP total.

Thursday: 3 miles on the treadmill
I watched some of my TV shows that have returned now that the Olympics are over.  4 APs earned.

Friday: Walked 4 miles roundtrip to/from SouperSalad
I was surprised that I earned 5 APs but I can walk much faster outside than inside on the treadmill.  It was a tougher walk home since I was full from lunch.


Saturday: Elliptical at the Y
I was running late from running errands all day so I did a quick 30 minutes on the elliptical at the Y in the late afternoon. Between running errands and cleaning house for my Academy Awards Party, I was surprised to have logged 16,000 steps at the end of the day.  My back was killing me!  3 APs earned.


Sunday: Unplanned Rest Day
I had not planned to take today off but with so much activity the day before and last minute party prep, I skipped my workout.


Monday: 3 mile walk on the track at the Y and PT moves
I went to the Y for some indoor track walking and PT moves on the stability ball.  4 APs earned.  Good news, the upstairs locker rooms are done so my bladder doesn't have to move as far to get to the bathroom!


Tuesday: Rest Day
Tuesday was just too busy for formal exercise but it was a beautiful sunny day so I walked to/from my hair appointment.  At least I logged some activity.

Since I took an extra un-planned, but needed, rest day on Sunday I didn’t get my 20 APs for the week.  I had a total of 16.  Hoping to ramp it up this week!


No comments: