3/5/14

By The Skin Of My Teeth

Morning!  Sorry I'm late.  I woke up to no internet or cable so it took a bit to get it fixed.  I guess it was out in our whole area.

It was another week of seeing the scale go down...but just by the skin of my teeth. I was down another 0.2 pounds making my total loss over five weeks 4 pounds. I'm getting there.

Actual weigh was 185.4

I was thinking it would be a gain this week, like I also thought last week. I again knew I didn't actually eat what would cause me to gain so I was having to psych myself up for WI. I am happy for a loss. And with my busy month of March, this next week is the only week I don't have something planned that involves a party or food. I hope to ramp it up and perhaps get my 5 pound start next week.

WW is also starting an Active Challenge next week where at the end of four weeks if you show you were active you get a charm. I love incentive! And I love charms.



I am adding a photo of my graph to share. I love seeing the downward trend. I am very happy with my continual losses over the last five weeks. I am also very happy with my eating and feeling in control. I love it! I know I needed to re-energize several pounds ago but I am on the right track.



Before we left for Hawaii my weight at my WW meeting was 182.8. After HI my weight was 189.4. This is the weight that I have been working my way back down from and the weight where I will start to collect my 5 pound stars again. I am down to 185.4. Still a ways to go to get to goal but on the downhill slope!

No comments: