3/28/14

Last Week's Activity

Last week’s activity was good despite not getting in my 20 APs as I usually do.
My FitBit totals are: 68,222 steps and 32.11 miles.  Yeeehaaw!
Despite having our anniversary weekend celebration I wanted to keep up with my activity.  I went out for a walk on both Friday and Saturday.  I took Sunday off but we ended up walking a lot in Ketchum.  I didn’t plan to take Monday or Tuesday off but that seems to be the norm these last few weeks.  Must get better about that!
This week I will start my transition at work back to day shift and new days off.  This means I only have Saturday off.  We have a family hike planned so I hope the rain holds off.
Wednesday: 2 miles on the treadmill
I was short on time but still got in a little activity.  3 APs earned.

Thursday: 3 miles on the treadmill
It was another indoor activity day.  4 APs earned.

Friday: Walk outside
I didn’t track my mileage and just went for a walk.  It was a nice sunshine day but a little windy.  4 APs earned.

Saturday: Walk outside
I did another walk outside not tracking my miles.  I did some looping around a nearby neighborhood that isn’t quite built yet.  3 APs.
Sunday: Walking around Ketchum
I had planned sort of a rest day today but hoped to get in some steps.  And we did!  We walked all over Ketchum and also along the designated walking path.  We ended up logging 15,000 steps by the end of the day.  While I don’t consider this formal exercise it is above and beyond my usual walking so I gave myself 3 APs.





Monday: Semi-planned rest day
I had thought I might take a rest day today.  I needed a nap when we got home from Sun Valley/Ketchum.


Tuesday:  Unplanned rest day
I had not planned to take today off but it just ended up that way.  I needed a nap before work and there just weren’t enough hours in the day.  I also didn’t log many steps so it was quite pathetic

No comments: