3/27/14

The Hummus Thief

I went to Trader Joe's on two separate occasions and bought hummus. The first was for my Academy Awards Party. I bought the large tub so it lasted for a while.

One day I had come home excited to eat some hummus and pita chips for my afternoon snack and I couldn't find it in the fridge. That was odd seeing as I know I didn't eat it all.

I asked Kenyon if he ate my hummus. His answer, “it called to me.” Humph!

So on my next trip to Trader Joe's I picked up the smaller container of hummus as part of our snacks after the Shamrock Shuffle 10K.

A few weeks ago I was up late watching TV and felt the urge to snack on something. That is when I remembered I had hummus and pita chips still kicking around. I went to the fridge to find this.



The hummus thief strikes again!  I left Kenyon a note informing him he owed me some hummus.

I wish he had eaten the pita chips because they were mighty tasty by themselves and quite a few made it into my mouth.




First an ice cream thief and now a hummus thief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate empty boxes in the fridge. It's worse than finding nothing at all!

Anja