3/15/14

Friday Shenanigans

Yesterday was a busy day. That is going to be my motto for this weekend. I have a lot of fun stuff planned and I am super excited to share it all with you!

I headed to work first to support my coworker, Daniel, at his graduation from the POST training academy. Daniel is the third of our dispatchers to cross the picket line and become a trooper. It is always sad to see dispatchers go but he always wanted to be on patrol and dispatch was just a stepping stone. Congratulations Daniel!!! This is only phase one. He still has to get through ISP's really tough ATC training program.




From there I headed to Nampa to meet up with my friend Phoenix and one of her kids plus a kid she is babysitting for bowling.



Fridays are $1 games, shoes, hot dogs, sodas, and BEER!! 



You better believe we took advantage of that deal.


The poor kid Phe was babysitting missed the small step and fell with his bowling ball in hand. He was really brave though and didn't even cry. He sat out about two frames but then wanted to continue bowling. He is just six years old and his excitement when he would knock down one pin was so cute.

Before I got the invite for bowling I had plans to head downtown to play around at Trader Joe's and check in with the two places we are going to hang out at on Sunday for our St. Patty's Day fun.  So I headed that way after bowlig.


It was raining pretty hard so I couldn't park too far and walk. I went for the parking garage. I had so much fun at TJ's I almost surpassed my first hour in the parking garage. The first hour is free but every hour after is $2.50. I ended up running to my car and made it just in time!!!

Since I was on the go all day I planned my lunch ahead of time and took it to go. I didn't quite plan on getting hungry sooner than excepted so I stopped at McDonald's for a fruit and yogurt snack. I also had Dutch Bros.




Lunch was a chicken patty, bacon, and ranch salad.


Then dessert was an impulse by at TJ's. I had one small square and it was pretty good.




More fun to come!

No comments: