3/19/14

OMG What A Food Week!!!

My food was crazy this week. I knew this week would be lots of food, drink, and fun but man was it a doozy. I tried to balance my week but in hindsight I could always have done better. I can't focus on that though. I did the crime so if there is a gain on the scale then I must pay the time.  Thankfully I showed  a small loss.  

But man was it an epic week. I ate 57 PPVs on Saturday and 60 PPVs on Sunday. Since I've not been eating my APs the last few weeks, which has helped me lose, I had to dip into them this week. By Sunday night I had gone through all 49 of my WPPAs and used all of my 20 APs. Whoops.

I forgot to take photos of my food at work early in the week. I did my grocery shopping late in the week so I was eating some of my planned meals from the week I was spicing up my foods in hopes of making my taste buds happy.

This is a pizza on a tortilla. Classic and delicious.



I met my friend Jamie for Jamba Juice on Wednesday. She was running late so I had a awake tea latte from Starbucks while I waited. I tried the Orange Carrot Karma at Jamba and like it but it could have used more orange and less carrot.




Salad made with an AmyLu chicken patty, two slices of Kirkland cooked bacon, and light ranch. Boring but still yummy.



Leftover mini meat-loafs, frozen corn with asparagus, and butternut squash. Two Rollos on the side.



 This guy needs no introduction.



One morning I had oatmeal with peanut putter and ice coffee from home.


Pepper and frozen potato with egg/white on top. Oranges on the side.










 Cut up pear for a snack one day.



I love these stuffed chicken breasts and I found them at Walmart. It seems they had disappeared at one point. They made a really easy dinner. I think I served it with green beans one night. One stuffed chicken breast is 7 PPVs.



Saturday was another busy day. My morning fuel followed by the rest of my day's eats.























I woke up really early on Monday morning and didn't feel so good. I actually didn't feel so good when I went to bed on Sunday evening. I think all that sugar from the wine was upsetting my stomach. I needed food ASAP! I made an open faced omelet with Gouda cheese and had some left over apple slices on the side.


 Since I had gotten up so early I went back to bed and woke up a few hours later. I had my leftover fajita meat with an extra pepper added when I reheated. I served it on a whole wheat tortilla from home with some yogurt for sour cream (we were out of sour cream). If I had some lettuce I would have added that too.



 My friend Jamie called yesterday to meet up at Jamba Juice again. We have these free punch cards that are about to expire. I got the light mango this time. Forgot to snap a photo. It was freezing and windy today and Jamie mentioned we should have gone out for soup. I had noticed a local bakery had Irish stew and soda bread advertised so we headed that way. On our way there I realized I had a coupon to SouperSalad so we went there instead. I needed the greens! It was also clam chowder today so that was a great surprise.



Sporting green for St. Patty's Day and I got my double stamp at Dutch Bros too.

This is what dinner looks like when you only have 2 DPA left. I am all out of WPPAs and APs and didn't exercise today. I ended up going over points yesterday. Kenyon suggested pizza but I ended up just eating at home and he got Little Caesar's. This was a much better idea after my indulgent weekend. This is lightly breaded fish with tarter sauce made from yogurt. I had cooked carrots and broccoli on this side. Also on the side is some Panda Express sacue to dip my broccoli in. I had a little square of chocolate to finish off.


No comments: