6/10/15

Hit The Ground Running

I am sorry I have not checked in.

We arrived home on Tuesday and our total mileage driven in Avacardo for this trip was 1,060 miles. Wowza! It is a long drive but we always have fun visiting Spokane and Dawny. It is good to be home.

I hit the ground running yesterday with a list about a mile long of things to do for the upcoming reunion/celebration this coming weekend. I am making some headway but there is still lots to get done before Saturday's events kick off.

We have scheduled field trips to various homesteads which start today. I'll be attending the field trip on Thursday and I'll be driving a 15-passenger van for my first time ever. Look out and stay clear of the roadways. Hahaha. (okay that might be a semi-nervous laugh).


I'll check in when I get a chance.

No comments: