8/30/15

Weekly Activity & Wine

Good Morning. Sorry I have been MIA. It was a really busy week at work and I am happy to report that I have been cleared to move onto the second part of my phase one training. There are many things I need to continue to improve on. I am up for the challenge.

Today I'm picking up my sister and heading to Marsing to St. Chapelle Winery for an outdoor concert. 



We are meeting Natalie and her friend Ashley. We had planned to do this a few weeks ago but the smoke from the Soda Fire would have made sitting at a concert miserable. We will also be doing some wine tasting (included in the gate entry fee) and taking a picnic to enjoy while we listen to music and drink more wine. I've started my morning off with a healthy breakfast at home.



My food this week has included more treats than necessary. I haven't been tracking but I have been paying attention to my food choices. I'm not sure what the scale will say come Tuesday morning. My activity has been really great!

If it wasn't for forced activity I am not sure I've have the energy to workout after a 12-hour workday. There just isn't much time between getting home at 6:30pm and waking up at 3:45am. The included workout time in my workday has been wonderful. I was sort of irritated (and still am) that the workout function on my Apple Watch doesn't talk to the activity function. On Monday I walked over 17,000 steps and it didn't register my 30 minutes of activity or close up the activity circle. I really like to see that I've met all three of my daily goals.

Upon suggestions from the internet I have found that if I pick the “other” option instead of the “outdoor workout” it will register my 30 minutes of activity. It doesn't tell me anything other than calorie burn so if I want to know my mileage or pace I'll have to just get over seeing that circle filled. The silly things in life!



I love getting my messages when I complete my three goals each day.





I also love seeing the calendar filled with full circles. I can't wait until I have a whole month of filled circles. That is my goal for September.





I had better get this day started.

No comments: