10/5/15

Lost At Sea

This blogpost has been long over do.

I'm a bit lost. If I were ship at sea, I would be so far off my course that I can't see the lighthouse on the shoreline. The lighthouse is what should be guiding me and yet I can't see it as I have ventured too far away. I'm not sure how I got so far lost and I keep struggling to find my way back.

My food choices have been terrible.



I seem to be easily persuaded. I blogged a few weeks ago that my days start off with healthy food choices but can often dwindle by days end. Then come the weekend I am making very poor eating choices. Last week I gave into stress eating and also stopped for a big ass breakfast burrito two days on my drive home from work. These are habits I MUST get on top of ASAP and not let it continue.

It all feels so overwhelming. One minute I feel okay with my size and how I look and the next minute I strive to look better and feel better. I do miss my smaller size. I do miss the things my body could do at that smaller size. Currently I am happy with my activity. After completing 30 days of activity, while I can always push harder and try to burn more calories, I am okay with my activity. My food is what is lacking.



My main goal this week is to start with cutting out the sugar and treats. I will focus on healthier foods and managing the few meals out that are already planned for the week ahead. I also will get back to tracking. Tracking always makes me think about my food choices. I've got such a great group of WW Buddies online that are very supportive. Several have started sharing their trackers daily and I plan to join in this week.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get this comment. Please don't give up! You can do this!

Listen, it's not talked about much on the boards, but hopefully you've heard by now that WW is coming out with a brand new program for 2016. The new CEO said in his WW financial report that it's the most revolutionary program in the 50 years of WW history. That is almost a direct quote.

I for one am looking forward to this. Maybe we just need something new to shake us up. Even the points will be calculated differently from what I hear, called "Smart Points". Maybe this is just what we need. But don't give up! I was going to use yet one more excuse to just get back on program when the new one is introduced (I heard on Sunday 12/6), but no, I'm jumping back on NOW. I've learn Simply Filling Technique just doesn't work for me, so I'll be counting my Pointsplus every day until the new plan.

You've come so far. Don't give up! We can do this!