10/6/15

Saturday Night Game Night

On Saturday night Kenyon and I went to my parents house to watch the BSU game and spend some time with my nieces. I had everything I needed to throw together a layered chicken enchilada dish and got what I needed to also make a layered bean dip. Both were delicious!

We had an hour or so to kill before game time (very late kick off) so the girls and I played a few games. I LOVED the first game, Stach Slap. Each person gets a mustache and then cards are put down on the table that either match your mustache color or style and you have to be the first to “slap it” before somebody else does. I think I loved seeing the girls with their staches more than playing the game. We talked Kenyon into being our card dealer.








After we played three rounds we moved onto a game of Operation and Hungry Hungry Hippos. We finished our game playing evening with three rounds of Guess Who. If it were up to Emma she would have played games all night. She is just hilarious.




Kenyon and I ended up only staying through most of the first quarter. We were both tired, despite sleeping most of the day and needing to stay up all night. I came home and took a nap. It was glorious!

No comments: