10/1/15

Phase 2 Off To A Rough Start

I am really sorry I have not checked in for a few days. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do it all. I need to get better about keeping my blog active though. I miss you all.

Training for Phase 2 has started out a bit rough. I only worked 3 days this week, two 12-hour shifts and one 7 hour shift, and I could not have been happier to start my weekend. Changing jobs is tough stuff. I feel pulled in a million different directions and each trailer wants something different. Bottom line is I need to conform to whatever trainer I am currently with. That trainer is the boss and she is who writes my evaluations. Needless to say it has been quite the week of feeling frustrated, stressed, and even shedding a few tears. I did a good amount to stress eating on Tuesday night.

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend (my weekend) with not much on the agenda. Kenyon and I booked massage appointments for Friday. I also will use my free hot stone upgrade for my birthday month. I have been very sore since the 10K and I am really looking forward to giving my muscles some love.


I promise I'll try to do better at checking in.

No comments: