4/5/16

One Day At A Time


I stopped into my Tuesday WW meeting this morning.  It was so good to see everybody.  I really wish I could attend that meeting all the time.  There is such positive energy and support in that group.  The meeting location is moving in May but hopefully those dedicated member will still attend.  It really is a wonderful positive vibe.

The receptionist spotted my old card from the previous charm challenge.  Occasionally to boot membership WW will hand out charms if you attend a certain amount of meetings during a several week period.  I missed the last challenge because I just wasn’t able to make that many meetings this time around.  She knows I love charms so she slid one across the counter.  Shhhhh….don’t tell on us!  I promised I’ll attend the next four weeks straight!  She said that was sufficient.

Getting back to meetings weekly and getting back to Curves daily is a major goal of mine.  When I was talking to Donna after the meeting explaining that WW hasn’t been a priority as of late all she said was “one day at a time.”  It doesn’t have to be a huge overhaul, even if that is how it feels.  One day at a time still gets the job today.  Make today the best day you can and go from there.

 


Sadly, I gained…again.  Not surprising since I’ve not been working the program.

One day at a time.

No comments: