12/23/18

Continue To Show Up Every Day


On Tuesday after my WW meeting and deciding that I needed to take a bit of a “mental break”, I went back to look over my weight record.  I find that when I am feeling frustrated, I need to step back and take a look at the bigger picture.  Often, gaining new perspective can be helpful for me.
 

I am really happy to see that even though I’ve been maintaining during the month of December that my last WI (216.0) is down 2.8 pounds from the same week in 2015.  And, that I’m up 15.4 pounds from the same week in 2014. I used the word “only” because I’ve got 16.2 pounds to go to officially be under 200 pounds.  That is super exciting AND feels totally attainable.  That makes me twice as happy!
I know I’ll be able to reach the small goals I have in mind for 2019.  This is why I needed to take a step back, a breather per se, and re-gain my focus.  I very much want to get under 200 pounds and I am going to continue to work really hard at it.
 


As I said yesterday, I am feeling the effects of my lack of tracking and excess food/treat/alcohol intake.  I am really bloated, sluggish, tired, and have canker sores in my mouth.  It’s a nice, although painful, reminder that getting on track again ASAP is what will make me feel 10x better.  **I have thrown away all the crap that made it's way into my house this last week.  AND, I am itching to throw away all the crap here at work.  But, I'll avoid it in the meantime.  It already makes me feel so much better and in control.

No comments: