12/11/18

Weekly WI: Another Maintain

My WI didn't go as I had hoped, but looking over my weight record, I may have to wait another week.

At my 10/23 WI, I lost 1.4 pounds then had three weeks of maintains (or small losses/gains) before losing 2.8 pounds on 11/20. So, this week makes three weeks since my loss of maintains. Yep, I weighed exactly the same this week as last week.

I'm going to keep at it and hopefully will see a loss next week. I have double the social/meal plans on Wednesday. Right now I am thinking I'll enjoy both my meals out and try not to stress this week. I've been earning blue dots like a Rock Star so I know I'm doing great.

We talked before the meeting began about slow struggles with losing. I was sharing that I like to look back at my weight record to remind myself that I'm still winning. I'm down 17.6 pounds from last year. I'm super excited about that.

Fit Points 2.0 rolled out this week. If you have not updated your WW app, you'll need to do so in order to see the new information. It appears they are rewarding activity with higher Fit Points for high intensity and strength training. Taking a walk is still a great form of activity, it is just less points now.


They also rolled out Get Active (scroll down below your main tracking under My Day, to find this link.

WW had added some audio sessions to assist with activity. I listened to bits and pieces of a few and am excited to start using them during my activity. I was thinking I might go to the mall and complete a mall walk with the Basic Walk session. But, I was hungry and planned a rest day today.

I typically use my Apple Watch to sync with my WW app for my Fit Points and I don't really ever eat them unless I blow through my WSPA (which has happened a time or two). So, I'll plan to continue to sync the activity and see if the Fit Points start to adjust in anyway.

It's late in the afternoon. I didn't have motivation to blog after my WW workshop because I am bummed I didn't have a loss. On the positive side, I didn't have a gain either.

No comments: