12/2/18

White Winter

We woke up to a Winter Wonderland this morning. I heard we could get 1 - 4 inches in the Treasure Valley this weekend. Well folks, it has arrived.



I’m super nervous to have a trainee during winter. A really busy snow day can make or break any dispatcher. This will be a good test for him and it’s nice it falls on a weekend. Hoping for a great day today. 

I bought an Advent Calender, my first ever, and am enjoying the cute chocolates that are coming out.




Unless the start to get bigger, I’m counting them as 1 point. Kenyon has been eating half too.

This is such a fun tradition that I’m planning to keep up with.



I’m not sure if I’ll be getting in some shoveling as part of my activity or not. It’s still lightly snowing so I’ll see how time shakes out. I did a Biggest Loser DVD this morning to shake out my muscles.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.




No comments: