12/7/18

Friday Vibes

I saw this on Instagram and it sure made me think maybe I shouldn’t have skipped my workout.



But, rest days are important too. I skipped the gym yesterday and walked on the treadmill at home. I’ll resume activity tomorrow with a Walk Away The Pounds DVD so I shake things up.

I didn’t sleep really well and woke up around 2:30am really thirsty. I’d been out with some friends to celebrate a birthday. I was on track to earn my blue dot but decided to order some food at the bar. The Cuban sliders were delicious. But it could have been because I was micro-managing my food all day yesterday. And, I was feeling so snacky.

I’m back at work for the week but today is the last day with my trainee. I am so looking forward to a break, if only for a few weeks. And, I’m hoping to be able to sleep better too.

It will be a really busy week next week with social obligations. I’m going to be on track for a hopefully great WI this coming Tuesday.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: