12/16/18

Sunday This N' That


Good Morning and Happy Sunday to you all.

 



It is bitter cold in the Treasure Valley today and we’ve been dealing with some crazy winds the last few days too.  I hate this time of year but there is never a good time to stop and fill up your gas tank.  Before I know it, I’m below a quarter tank and having to face the elements.  Thankfully, we have no snow.  I really am not a fan of snow…or winter for that matter.  I ordered my coffee iced today and wished I had gotten a hot beverage.  I redeemed a freebie Barista pick for a skinny peppermint mocha.  I prefer them hot vs. iced so that should have also swayed my decision.

I’ve been watching season 4 of Fuller House and it makes me jealous of their sunny San Francisco weather.  I loved the episode with the traffic jam during Steve and DJ’s date.  Since they film on the Warner Bro’s lot, I get so happy knowing I’ve been there and have seen the behind-the-scenes TV and movie magic.  If I lived in CA, I’d totally visit the WB Studios often.

Fuller House is what ended up getting me onto the treadmill for my workout this morning.  I think I’m starting to feel a little bored with my at-home workouts.  I’m going to have to shake things up and look for other ideas.  I thought I would do a WATP DVD workout but the thought of expelling all that energy was exhausting.  I’m also still feeling sore from my Wednesday gym class and my lack of activity on Thursday and Friday.  So, I’m trying to make up for it the rest of this week and walking on the treadmill while watching Fuller House allows me a little movement before I start my day.

 


Today is my Mom’s 65th Birthday.  I’d like to end this blog post by wishing her a very happy birthday.  The family will be together on Friday for our Christmas celebration so she decided to also celebrate her birthday that day too.

No comments: