12/9/18

Finding Things That Challange You


Look at the cute mini poinsettia I got a Trader Joes last week.  I feel so festive now.  Plus, it has glitter on it.

 


I was looking over my Apple Watch Activity app to check my progress of the December Challenge I’m working on.  This month I have to log 10 workouts of at least 15 minutes.  I’m so close to completing it.

 


This has me thinking that maybe next year I’ll work really hard to complete each of the monthly challenges.  Here are the awards I earned in 2018.

 


It is nice having something to challenge me, especially now that the weather is so much colder.  Once I switch shifts in January, I won’t be able to make to the gym classes as frequently either.  That leaves me with home workouts on the treadmill, home DVD workouts, venturing to the gym for a workout on the machines, or doing a mall walk.  I was recently thinking it would be fun to start a weekly group walk at the mall each morning before it opens.  The hardest part is when it is cold and snowy, you have to drive to the mall.  But, working out with friends is so much more fun.
My home treadmill set up


Speaking of friends, I met Rebecca for coffee at Starbucks this morning before work.  I love one-on-one time with my friends.

 

Happy Sunday.

No comments: